I started caddying at Sunningdale Golf Club as a boy and was hooked. I’ve been playing for over 40 years and still have a passion for the game. It’s brought me trophies, great memories and lasting friendships. My biggest claim to fame was achieving two hole-in-ones at the 181yd 14th hole on Sunningdale’s new course, within nine weeks of each other!
My approach to coaching is that everyone has their own natural golf swing. I can help you find yours, become fully aware of it to the point where you can take it on the golf course with confidence. This approach really does work. Come along and see for yourself.
- Attended Dan Grieve short game clinic, 2023
- Karl Morris Certified Master Mind Factor Coach , 2022
- Attended Russell Evans Golf Academy – 2 day workshop 2020, 2022 &2023
- Attended ” Lost Art of the Short Game” workshop, Archerfield Scotland – Karl Morris, Gary Nicol & Vin Harris, 2022
- Became a Mindfulness Practitioner via a Karl Morris and Vin Harris programme 2021
- Attended Aim Point Express Putting Clinic 2020
- Attended Fred Shoemaker Extraordinary Golf Workshops in Palm Springs, USA 2015 and Tarragona, Spain 2017 and 2019
- Attended Timothy Gallwey Workshop in 2019 (author of The Inner Game of Golf)
- Attended Kendal McWade and Steven Orr workshop in Holland in 2018
- Regular attendance of Cranfield Golf Academy Workshops in 2017-18
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Diploma
- WGTF Coaching summit 2016
- World Golf Teachers Federation (WGTF): Level 3 Golf Coaching Diploma
The licence holder has:
- Passed ASQ level 1+2 Certificates in Coaching Golf (Able to prepare, deliver and review a series of coaching session(s)).
- Attended an approved Child Protection Workshop.
- Undertaken an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau check.
- Obtained an approved Emergency First Aid Certificate.